Dr. H. Ramesh is a physiatrist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Ramesh is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ramesh focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ramesh can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
- Recovery of large preantral follicles from buffalo ovary: effect of season and corpus luteum.
- In vitro developmental competence of buffalo oocytes collected at various stages of the estrous cycle.
- Follicular fluid concentrations of glucose, lactate and pyruvate in buffalo and sheep, and their effects on cultured oocytes, granulosa and cumulus cells.
- Shall we operate? Preoperative assessment in elderly cancer patients (PACE) can help. A SIOG surgical task force prospective study.
- Production of buffalo embryos using oocytes from in vitro grown preantral follicles.
- Co-culture of buffalo preantral follicles with different somatic cells.
- Recurrence after ROLL lumpectomy for invasive breast cancer.
- Isolation and culture of ovine and bubaline small and large pre-antral follicles: effect of cyclicity and presence of a dominant follicle.
- SNOLL. Sentinel node and occult (impalpable) lesion localization in breast cancer.
- Long-term outcomes after ROLL lumpectomy.
Dr. H. S. Ramesh M.D's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25301Get Direction
ORMOND BEACH, FL 32174Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. H. S. Ramesh M.D | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. H. S. Ramesh M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramesh
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Mrs. Janet Ann Jenkins MD501 Morris St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Marietta Babayev M.D.313 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25303
- Dr. Prasadarao B Mukkamala M.D.Union Square, One Monongalia Street Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Kenneth Carr Wright MD501 Morris St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. John Porter Richards D.O.4914 Elk River Rd Elkview WV 25071