Dr. Noelle K Loconte MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Noelle Loconte is an oncologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Loconte specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Loconte manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- A phase I pharmacodynamic trial of bortezomib in combination with doxorubicin in patients with advanced cancer.
- Readmission after colectomy for cancer predicts one-year mortality.
- Disparities in cancer care for older adults.
- Sunitinib in combination with paclitaxel plus carboplatin in patients with advanced solid tumors: phase I study results.
- A pilot phase II study of valproic acid for treatment of low-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma.
- Increasing Disparity in Colorectal Cancer Incidence and Mortality Among African Americans and Whites: A State's Experience.
- Cancer screening of long-term cancer survivors.
- Characterizing the psychological distress response before and after a cancer diagnosis.
- Engaging health systems to increase colorectal cancer screening: community-clinical outreach in underserved areas of Wisconsin.
- Colon Cancer Staging in Vulnerable Older Adults: Adherence to National Guidelines and Impact on Survival.
- A phase II study of sorafenib, oxaliplatin, and 2 days of high-dose capecitabine in advanced pancreas cancer.
- A Phase II Trial of a Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Panobinostat in Patients With Low-Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Increasing Colorectal Cancer Screening at an Urban FQHC Using iFOBT and Patient Navigation.
- Working to Increase Vaccination for Human Papillomavirus: A Survey of Wisconsin Stakeholders, 2015.
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
Dr. Noelle K Loconte MD's Practice location
Dr. Noelle K Loconte MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loconte
- New York News Anchor Dies at 63: Michele Marsh’s Legacy
Prior to the 1970s, the American television news industry was dominated by all-male newscasters. That began to change as female broadcasters were promoted into anchor positions and welcomed by audiences throughout the 1970s. Women such as Pat Harper, Barbara Walters, and Judy Licht began to make...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- The Unspoken Hardships of Breast Cancer and How to Overcome Them
Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be hard enough, let alone having to deal with the financial burden of treatment. In 2010 in the United States, the cost of treating breast cancer was over $16 billion dollars. By 2020, this number is expected to reach up to $20.5 billion.According to the NCI, the...
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Dr. Paul R Kaesberg MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Amye J. Tevaarwerk M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Mark Edward Burkard M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Howard H Bailey MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Glenn Liu MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Daniel L Mulkerin MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792