Jay D. Simonton DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics14344 Burnhaven Dr Burnsville MN, 55306
Dr. Jay Simonton is an endodonist practicing in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Simonton is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Jay D. Simonton DDS's Practice location
Burnsville, MN 55306Get Direction
LAKEVILLE, MN 55044Get Direction
Jay D. Simonton DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simonton
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- 15 Jobs for Nurses that Are Outside the Hospital
One reason why many people are attracted towards studying the nursing profession is because of its endless job opportunities. Nursing graduates can get a job in the hospital or outside the hospital, may it be clinical or non-clinical, which means that it is not at all surprising for a nursing...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What is Vasculitis and What are Various Ways of Treating Vasculitis?
What is vasculitis?Vascultitis is a medical term referring to inflammation of blood vessels. The blood vessels are collectively referred to as the vascular system. The arteries present in these blood vessels supply oxygen-rich blood to various organs and tissues of the body. Vasculitis causes...
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Karn DMD, MS3401 Highway 169 N Minneapolis MN 55441
- Dr. Thomas W Waldron D.D.S.8811 92nd St S Cottage Grove MN 55016
- Dr. Dennis Maxwell Tucker D.D.S.3401 Highway 169 N Minneapolis MN 55441
- Dr. Robert Louis Kaufman D.D.S.625 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Andrew Mark Doroschak D.D.S., M.S.625 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Andrew Nerness DDS606 24th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454