Dr. Candice Myhre practices Emergency Medicine in Marina Del Rey, CA. Dr. Myhre assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Myhre examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2000
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2000
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, Emergency Medicine; Ucsf-Fresno Med Educ Prog, Transitional Year
- Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program
Dr. Candice Tiffany Myhre MD's Practice location
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Get Direction
Dr. Candice Tiffany Myhre MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Neil Katchman D.O.900 S Atlantic Blvd Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Eric C Nakkim MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Monica D Serna MD3700 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Randall Lee Johnson MD4081 East Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90023
- Dr. Kenneth Danl Jung M.D.1565 Selma Dr Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Kane E. Kuo M.D.869 North Cherry Street Tulare CA 93274