Dr. Peter Sae oh Paik MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery441 N Lakeview Ave Anaheim CA, 92807
Dr. Peter Paik is a vascular surgeon practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Paik specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Paik diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Vascular Surgery; Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, General Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Peter Sae oh Paik MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807Get Direction
Dr. Peter Sae oh Paik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paik
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Duy Do Nguyen MD11180 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Daniel Preston Flanigan M.D.1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Michael M. Farooq MD441 N Lakeview Ave Anaheim CA 92807
- Dr. Rajesh Lal M.D.17822 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Wang Teng M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Andre E Maginot MD3791 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720