Dr. Jim A Buck M.D.
Family Practitioner2000 South Main Street Suite C Fairfield IA, 52556
Dr. Jim Buck, MD sees patients in Fairfield, Iowa and specializes in family medicine. Dr. Buck graduated from University Of Minnesota, Minneapolis (1979) and is licensed to practice medicine at Iowa. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1979
University of Mn Med Sch 1979
University of Minnesota Medical School 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Actinic Keratosis
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine
- Franklin Square Hospital 1982
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Program
Dr. Jim A Buck M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfield, IA 52556Get Direction
Dr. Jim A Buck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buck
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. David Kent Larson M.D.2000 South Main Street Fairfield IA 52556
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Brown DO2000b S Main St Fairfield IA 52556
- Dr. Donal Dean Hill D.O.2000b South Main St Fairfield IA 52556
- Dr. Michael E Poole D.O.2000 South Main Street Fairfield IA 52556
- Dr. Derek Nathan Anderson MD2000b S Main St Fairfield IA 52556
- Dr. Michael Joseph Greiner M.D.2000b South Main St Fairfield IA 52556