Danial K Hallam
Radiologist | Diagnostic RadiologyHarborview Medical Center 325 9th Ave Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Hallam is a UW associate professor of radiology and neurological surgery. He is a recognized authority in stroke intervention and endovascular treatment of diseases of the brain and spine. Along with ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 1994
- Proton MR spectroscopy for the evaluation of brain injury in asphyxiated, term neonates.
- Factors predicting outcome of surgery for intractable epilepsy with pathologically verified mesial temporal sclerosis.
- Clinical implications of splenium magnetic resonance imaging signal changes.
- Clinically mild encephalitis/encephalopathy with a reversible splenial lesion.
- Screening for blunt cerebrovascular injury: evaluating the accuracy of multidetector computed tomographic angiography.
- Transcranial access using fluoroscopic flat panel detector CT navigation.
- Intraorbital access using fluoroscopic flat panel detector CT navigation and three-dimensional MRI overlay.
- Endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms in Loeys-Dietz syndrome.
- Imaging and treatment of patients with acute stroke: an evidence-based review.
- Successful treatment of direct carotid-cavernous fistula in a patient with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV without arterial puncture: the transvenous triple-overlay embolization (TAILOREd) technique.
- Endovascular Coil Retrieval Using Dual Synchronous Solitaire Revascularization Devices.
- Imaging of angiographically occult cerebral vascular malformations.
- Persistence of the notochordal canal: MR and plain film appearance.
- Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (Radiology) 1994
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (Neuroradiology)
- UW - Interventional Neuroradiology
Danial K Hallam's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Danial K Hallam's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hallam
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- J. Scott Bowen4174 Lind Avenue Southwest Renton Washington 98057
- Constance D. Lehman825 Eastlake Avenue E Seattle Washington 98109
- Shari M. Jackson MD424 35th Avenue South Seattle Washington 98144
- Lloyd E. Stambaugh MD728 134th St Sw Everett WA 98204
- Julie L. Adam MD12040 Ne 128th St Kirkland WA 98034
- Aaron Yiu kai Fu M.D.12040 Ne 128th St Kirkland WA 98034