Dr. Jay Paul Klarnet MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology12410 E Sinto Ave Suite 101 Spokane WA, 99216
Dr. Jay Klarnet is an oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Klarnet specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Klarnet manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The role of B cells for in vivo T cell responses to a Friend virus-induced leukemia.
- Requirement for recognition of class II molecules and processed tumor antigen for optimal generation of syngeneic tumor-specific class I-restricted CTL.
- FBL-reactive CD8+ cytotoxic and CD4+ helper T lymphocytes recognize distinct Friend murine leukemia virus-encoded antigens.
- Antigen-driven long term-cultured T cells proliferate in vivo, distribute widely, mediate specific tumor therapy, and persist long-term as functional memory T cells.
- Antigen-specific cultured T cells can mediate tumor therapy and provide long-term immunologic memory in vivo.
- Effect of metronidazole on theophylline pharmacokinetics.
Dr. Jay Paul Klarnet MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99216Get Direction
Kennewick, WA 99336Get Direction
CASA GRANDE, AZ 85122Get Direction
Dr. Jay Paul Klarnet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klarnet
- Why This Lymphoma Patient Has A New Lease on Life
59-year-old Judy Wilkins, a mother of two and owner of a hair salon, had been battling lymphoma for years. The cancer became so aggressive that she tried four different chemotherapy regimens over a course of 18 months, with an aim to put it into remission. Nothing worked until CAR T-cell therapy....
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Dr. Joni C Nichols M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. Kristine J. Rinn MD1204 N VERCLER RD SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216
- Dr. Bruce Ahern Cutter M.D.601 S Sherman St Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Robert Harold Gersh M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Hakan Kaya M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Mr. Irfan Jawed MD601 S Sherman St Spokane WA 99202