Dr. Becky Maher practices Orthodontics in Hudson, WI. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Maher may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Maher must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Segregation analysis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Case/control family study of autonomic nervous system dysfunction in idiopathic
- Quantitative trait linkage analysis of the liability underlying a common oligogenic disease.
- Epidemiological and genetic study of 121 cases of oral clefts in Kuwait.
- Sequence variations in CREB1 cosegregate with depressive disorders in women.
- Parental craniofacial morphology in cleft lip with or without cleft palate as determined by cephalometry: a meta-analysis.
- Association analysis of the PIP4K2A gene on chromosome 10p12 and schizophrenia in the Irish study of high density schizophrenia families (ISHDSF) and the Irish case-control study of schizophrenia (ICCSS).
- Replication of association between schizophrenia and ZNF804A in the Irish Case-Control Study of Schizophrenia sample.
Becky S. Maher D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Becky S. Maher D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Gregory K. Ross DDS8980 Hudson Blvd N Lake Elmo MN 55042
- Regina Lynn Blevins DDS MS3100 Woodbury Dr Saint Paul MN 55129
- Dr. Sean Patrick Bates DDS MSD14755 Victor Hugo Blvd Hugo MN 55038
- Dr. Kent C Gulden D.D.S. P.A.4437 Lake Ave S Saint Paul MN 55110
- Daniel Wayne Sletten D.D.S., M.S.6303 Osgood Ave N Stillwater MN 55082
- Dr. Kathryn Vo D.D.S.393 Dunlap St N Saint Paul MN 55104