Dr. Terri Snyder is a speech language pathologist practicing in BELMONT, CA. Dr. Snyder specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Snyder evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Snyder helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Terri Snyder SPEECH THERAPIST's Practice location
BELMONT, CA 94002Get Direction
Terri Snyder SPEECH THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Jeff James Doleman MS, MA, SLP-CCC1200 EL CAMINO REAL SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA 94080
- Ms. Karen Soriano MS-CCC-SLP35602 CHAPLIN DR FREMONT CA 94536
- Joy Dyferrer M.S.CCC-SLP1333 LAWRENCE EXPY SANTA CLARA CA 95051
- Shannon L Kong MS595 BUCKINGHAM WAY SAN FRANCISCO CA 94132
- Ms. Leslie Torin Bonett SP2225 ROSEDALE AVE OAKLAND CA 94601
- Veronica Ahumada2528 OCEAN AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94132