Michael J Halperin M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT, 06254
Dr. Michael Halperin, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in diagnostic radiology, surgery, orthopedic surgery, and orthopedic surgery of the spine and currently treats ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1986
New York Medical College 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
- HCA Plano Hospital, Spine Surgery
- Spinal Surgery, Texas Back Institute
Michael J Halperin M.D.'s Practice location
North Franklin, CT 06254Get Direction
Michael J Halperin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halperin
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Nicole Louise Arcand MD82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT 06254
- Kenneth J Paonessa M.D.82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT 06254
- William G Richeimer M.D.82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT 06254
- Leonard Copertino MD365 Montauk Ave New London CT 06320
- Tibor Kereshi M.D.35 Ledgewood Rd Groton CT 06340
- Daniel Gilmartin M.D.12 Case St Norwich CT 06360