Dr. Lawrence Leslie practices Emergency Medicine in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Leslie assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Leslie examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1998
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1998
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Wound cleansing by irrigation for implant surgery.
- Balcony collapse at the University of Virginia graduation: what hath Jefferson wrought?
- Needle puncture resistance of surgical gloves, finger guards, and glove liners.
- Effect of puncture resistant surgical gloves, finger guards, and glove liners on cutaneous sensibility and surgical psychomotor skills.
- Evaluation of VoiceType Dictation for Windows for the radiologist.
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Emergency Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Dr. Lawrence F Leslie MD's Practice location
Dr. Lawrence F Leslie MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Timothy Coakley4505 Main St Virginia Beach Virginia 23462
- Dr. Harvey P Rawls MD4092 Foxwood Dr Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Barry J Knapp MD4092 Foxwood Dr Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. David W Munter MD4092 Foxwood Dr Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Francis E Watson M.D.736 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Lanny Littlejohn M.D.300 Yarmouth Street Norfolk Virginia 23510