Dr. Constantine Khalil Saadeh M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology6842 Plum Creek Dr Amarillo TX, 79124
Specializing in allergy & immunology and rheumatology, Dr. Constantine Saadeh, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently practices medicine at Amarillo, Texas. Dr. Saadeh holds a medical ...
Education and Training
American University of Antigua College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Evaluation of the Long Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Previously Completed 24 Weeks of Blinded Treatment in One of the Core Studies - CREDO 1, 2 or 3.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Safety of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), Compared to Placebo, in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Taking an Existing Medication Called a Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha Inhibitor But Have Active Disease
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Safety of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), Compared to Placebo and Adalimumab, in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Taking Methotrexate But Have Active Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Rheumatology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Constantine Khalil Saadeh M.D.'s Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79124Get Direction
Dr. Constantine Khalil Saadeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saadeh
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups and How to Prevent Them
Fibromyalgia is a condition that is characterized by signs of unrestrained musculoskeletal pain that are often accompanied by fatigue, muscle pain, mood changes and memory problems. When fibromyalgia flares up, painful sensations get amplified because of the way your brain processes pain signals. As...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Pregnancy and Motherhood with Fibromyalgia
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman has the opportunity to experience. It brings with it challenges, and it can truly shape a mother into who she ends up being for the rest of her life. The act of giving birth is one of the most natural and beautiful events that happen...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- Fibromyalgia May Have a Connection to Rheumatoid Arhritis
The latest research indicates that fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis often coexist due to a variety of different reasons. They have some similarities in their genetic background, and females are more prone to both of them. Chronic stress also plays an important role with the development of these...