Dr. Colleen Baker is an internist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Baker specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baker provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2000
Dr. Colleen Diane Baker M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
ROCA, NE 68430Get Direction
Dr. Colleen Diane Baker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Dr. Robert Roy Recker M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Ahmed Abuzaid2500 California Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68178
- Dr. Lon William Keim M.D.4242 Farnam Street Omaha Nebraska 68131
- Dr. Theresa A. Townley M.D.4628 S 25th St Omaha NE 68107
- Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Bruce L. Houghton M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131