Dr. Conrad Belnap practices Allergy and Immunology care in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Belnap specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Belnap provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1987
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology Tripler Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Conrad Scott Belnap MD's Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
Dr. Conrad Scott Belnap MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Dr. Philip Iee-lian Kuo M.D., PH.D.414 Uluniu St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Franklin Yoshinori Yamamoto M.D.99-128 Aiea Heights Dr Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Victoria A Wang M.D.321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Stuart L Rusnak M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. George Ewing MD1329 Lusitana Street Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. John Thomas Mcdonnell MD46-001 Kamehameha Hwy Kaneohe HI 96744