Dr. Frederic H Corbin M.D.
Doctor400 West Central Avenue Suite 101 Brea CA, 92821
Dr. Frederic Corbin is a renowned plastic surgeon who has performed many successful treatments for clients for over 25 years. Dr. Corbin has deep and vast experience and knowledge in breast augmentation, ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1969
Dr. Frederic H Corbin M.D.'s Practice location
Brea, CA 92821Get Direction
Dr. Frederic H Corbin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corbin
- Drug Exondys 51 Helps to Preserve Lung Function in Duchenne
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic condition that affects one in 3500-5000 male children. It is a condition in which the muscles fail to produce enough dystrophin due to a genetic defect; dystrophin is essential to protect muscles from wear and tear. The deficit of dystrophin causes...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Ausim Khan M.D.407 W Imperial Hwy Brea CA 92821
- Dr. Changnin Terence Lee M.D.203 N Brea Blvd Brea CA 92821
- Katya Martinez1305 BIRCHCREST AVE BREA CA 92821
- Maria Dolores Esquivel ortiz714 S WALNUT AVE BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Jade-ming Jeng MD407 W IMPERIAL HWY BREA CA 92821
- Mrs. Ann Sachiko Tamura P.T, DPT1800 E LAMBERT RD BREA CA 92821