Dr. Shaun Mendenhall is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Mendenhall specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2011
- The course of the frontal branch of the facial nerve in relation to fascial planes: an anatomic study.
- A weighted osteon morphotype score outperforms regional osteon percent prevalence calculations for interpreting cortical bone adaptation.
- Prolonged Dyspnea after Interscalene Block: Attributed to Undiagnosed Addison's Disease and Myasthenia Gravis.
Dr. Shaun Douglas Mendenhall M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Shaun Douglas Mendenhall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Michael W Neumeister M.D.747 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Ryan Wesley Schmucker M.D.747 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Nada Berry MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Chelsea Christine Snider MD747 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Michael J. Brenner MD301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Nathan David Joos M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703