Dr. Roberto Loar is a Dentist practicing in Kemp, TX. Dr. Loar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Roberto N Loar D.D.S.'s Practice location
Kemp, TX 75143Get Direction
LAREDO, TX 78041Get Direction
Dr. Roberto N Loar D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Steve Wayne Cobb DDS710 Lucas Dr Athens TX 75751
- Dr. John Robert Loar DDS606 S SEVEN POINTS DR SEVEN POINTS TX 75143
- Clayton A. Gautreaux D.D.S.302 N 3rd St Mabank TX 75147
- Dr. Jordan Risinger D.D.S.800 S. PALESTINE ST. ATHENS TX 75751
- Dr. Wallace Grey Newman DDS4960 State Hwy 274 Trinidad TX 75163
- Dr. Clifford Randall Bell D.D.S.208 Crestway St Athens TX 75751