Dr. Xueming Zhang is a Dentist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Zhang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Xueming Zhang DMD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Montgomery, AL 36106Get Direction
MIDFIELD, AL 35228Get Direction
Dr. Xueming Zhang DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS851 Old Winston Rd Kernersville NC 27284
- Michael Raymond Tumbarello DMD5569 Old Hwy US 52 Lexington North Carolina 27295
- Dr. Joel Alexander Gentry DDS212 W Lexington Ave High Point NC 27262
- Michelle Christine Stoffa DDS2041 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Edward George Geisel DDS201 Neill Ln East Bend NC 27018
- Miss Melanie Michelle Hairston DDS2621 New Walkertown Rd Winston Salem NC 27101