Dr. Kenneth Troutman is a Dentist practicing in Huntingburg, IN. Dr. Troutman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jiu Jitsu
Dr. Kenneth R Troutman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Huntingburg, IN 47542Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth R Troutman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Jessica R Wittman DDS1 N Kringle Place Blvd Santa Claus IN 47579
- Dr. Alan Paul Friz DDS202 E 17th St Huntingburg IN 47542
- Dr. Philip Schwenk D.D.S.1444 Executive Blvd Jasper IN 47546
- Dr. Lesley Suzanne Kizior Other2005 St Charles St Jasper IN 47546
- Mr. Michael V Ellis DDS305 N Meridian Street Holland IN 47541
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Young D.D.S.2005 Saint Charles St Jasper IN 47546