Dr. Dr. Jason Nutche
Chiropractor1608 Walnut St Suite 601 Philadelphia PA, 19103
Dr. Jason Nutche is a Chiropractor practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nutche specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nutche seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dr. Jason Nutche's Expert Contributions
Hello, yes we can. READ MORE
Yes adjustments are very effective way of treating migraines, and preventing them from happening. READ MORE
I would say that is not normal and you should have someone look at that. READ MORE
ICE, never heat. READ MORE
- Best Chiropractor 2019 Philly Happening List
- Best Chiropractor 2020 Philly Happening List
- Best Chiropractor 2018 Philly Happening List
- Best Chiropractor 2017 Philly Happening List
- Best Chiropractor 2015 Philly Happening List
Dr. Dr. Jason Nutche's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19103Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Joseph Albarelli484 E Evesham Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Barry D Hazen D.C.250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Fetterman D.C.616 LANCASTER AVE BERWYN PA 19312