Dr. Aliya Khan is a psychiatrist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Khan is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Khan diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Khan may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Khan treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Bone densitometry in premenopausal women: synthesis and review.
- Management of osteoporosis in men: an update and case example.
- Delayed sleep phase disorder and attention deficit and hyperactivity symptoms in a teenager.
- Official Positions for FRAX® Bone Mineral Density and FRAX® simplification from Joint Official Positions Development Conference of the International Society for Clinical Densitometry and International Osteoporosis Foundation on FRAX®.
- Diagnosis and management of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Evaluation and management of skeletal health in celiac disease: position statement.
- Medical management of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Medical management of primary hyperparathyroidism: proceedings of the fourth International Workshop on the Management of Asymptomatic Primary Hyperparathyroidism.
- Presentation of Hypoparathyroidism: Etiologies and Clinical Features.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Vitamin D deficiency and biochemical variations among urban Saudi adolescent girls according to season.
- Drug-Related Adverse Events of Osteoporosis Therapy.
- Atypical femoral fracture.
- Corrigendum to "Evaluation and Management of Skeletal Health in Celiac Disease: Position Statement".
- A weekly 35,000 IU vitamin D supplementation improves bone turnover markers in vitamin D deficient Saudi adolescent females.
- A weekly 35,000 IU vitamin D supplementation improves bone turnover markers in vitamin D-deficient Saudi adolescent females: response to comments by Ribaldone et al.
Aliya Aziz Khan's Practice location
OCKLAWAHA, FL 32179Get Direction
Aliya Aziz Khan's reviewsWrite Review
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Dr. Tessy Korah MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Andrew Quy-anh Tran M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Kohl Mitchell Mayberry D.O.400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Mahdi Razafsha MDUniversity Of Florida 1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Natalie J Snodgrass MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Safir Azam MD2000 Sw Archer Rd. Gainesville FL 32610