Dr. Warren Zepp is a Chiropractor practicing in Palmer, MA. Dr. Zepp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Zepp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Warren B Zepp DC's Practice location
Palmer, MA 01069 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Warren B Zepp DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Warren B Zepp DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Andrey Okhrimenko D.C. 53 Springfield Street Chicopee Massachusetts 01013
- Dr. Eli zachary Berk D.C. 234 Russell St Hadley MA 01035
- Dr. Michael J. O'connor DC 1387 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Dion D.C. 112 Glendale Rd Agawam MA 01001
- Dr. Michael Thomas Langlitz D.C. 199 High St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Shelley A Wilton D.C. 4 Liberty St # B Easthampton MA 01027