Dr. Jacob Ludwick is a Dentist practicing in Dunkirk, IN. Dr. Ludwick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jacob Wade Ludwick D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dunkirk, IN 47336 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jacob Wade Ludwick D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jacob Wade Ludwick D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Matthew T Mccrady DDS 936 W Walnut St Albany IN 47320
- Dr. Joshua R Berry DDS 1130 E Princeton Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. William Darroca DDS 2890 W White River Blvd Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Christopher Michael Phillips D.D.S. 3305 W Bethel Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Daniel C Reno D.D.S. 1545 W Jackson St Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. Elizabeth Dru Stewart D.D.S. 871 E Washington St Winchester IN 47394