Colleen O'brien is an acupuncturist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. O'brien evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. O'brien treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Colleen Patrice O'brien L.AC.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55110 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Colleen Patrice O'brien L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Colleen Patrice O'brien L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Steven Richard Sonmore L. AC., DIPL. AC. 7400 Metro Blvd Edina MN 55439
- Mrs. Xinrong He L.AC 1313 5th St Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Christian Frederick Fetsch L.AC., M.S.T.C.M. 2457 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis MN 55405
- Eileen Yueming Zhuo L.AC. 7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Ingrid L. Bloom LI. A. 2829 University Ave Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Mrs. Eleonora Novik L.AC. 4331 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416