Dr. Kelly Viau is a Dentist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Viau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kelly F Viau DDS's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08641 Get Direction
APEX, NC 27502 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kelly F Viau DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kelly F Viau DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other 3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. James E. Rockwell DMD 23659 Columbus Road Columbus New Jersey 08022
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS 503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Jay Liu DMD 212 W Rt 38 Moorestown NJ 08057
- Dr. Robert Lipshutz D.D.S. 2170 Yardville-Hamilton Square Road Hamilton Square New Jersey 08690
- Harold D. Greenfield DMD 3100 Princeton Pike Lawrence Township NJ 08648