Dr. Shaila Perez is an audiologist practicing in WINTER HAVEN, FL. Dr. Perez evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Perez takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Shaila Perez's Practice location
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33881 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Shaila Perez | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shaila Perez's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Bright-Light Treatment for Fibromyalgia: Is It Effective?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes widespread pain accompanied by general fatigue, sleep, and memory problems. While the cause of fibromyalgia is unknown, studies have shown that abnormal levels of certain chemicals in the central nervous system triggered by the combination of genetic and...
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- How Does Carafate Help in Treating Stomach Ulcers?
Most people blame stomach ulcers on the stress of modern day life or unhealthy eating habits. But whatever may be the cause, stomach ulcers are common but painful medical conditions to deal with. Stomach ulcers can be seen as sores that are found in the lining of the stomach and in the small...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kevin Thomas Barlow AUD 510 1st St S Winter Haven FL 33880
- Dr. Melody Ann Tucker AU.D. 3310 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Ruben Daniel Diaz 3020 LAKELAND HIGHLANDS RD LAKELAND FL 33803
- Christian Hunnicutt AU.D. 3020 Lakeland Highlands Rd Lakeland FL 33803
- Dr. Robert Alan Carlton AU.D. 423 Lithia Pinecrest Rd Brandon FL 33511
- Judith Joy-simone Saintange AU.D. 1755 N FLORIDA AVE LAKELAND FL 33805