Dr. Sandra Hotz is a psychologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Hotz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hotz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hotz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Trained in Neuropsychology at Houston Methodist Hospital/A Private Practice With Francisco Perez
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- She trained and studied hard because she believes this is what she was supposed to do.
Hobbies / Sports
- Gourmet Cooking
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Practice Innovations
Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77002Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Mrs. Patricia R. Martinez MS, RN, FNP14340 Torrey Chase Blvd. Houston Texas 77014
- Dr. Pauline Amos Clansy EDD8303 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Barbara P. Uzzell PHD3511 Chatwood Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Nancy Johnson Warren PHD26A Bee Street Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004
- Dr. Summer D. Ott PSY.D.6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030