Peter Cooperrider, MD practices in Kirkland at Laser Treatment Center as a Dermatologist, board certified by American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Cooperrider was invited to join RealSelf in 2011, and ha ...
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1973
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Affirm Laser, Artefill, Asclera And More
- FellowAmerican Academy of Dermatology ( FAAD )
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Dermatology Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Peter Armitage Coopperrider MD's Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Peter Armitage Coopperrider MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Peter Armitage Coopperrider MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti M.D. 4740 44th Avenue SW, Suite 200 Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Samuel Louis Bobek DMD, MD 611 Sw Campus Dr Portland OR 97239
- Mr. Benjamin S Lee LMP, ACR, CCST 2608b 3rd Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Bjorn Krane M.D. 1530 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Marian Pungan MD 16251 Sylvester Rd SW Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Nygaard MD 1414 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004