Dr. John Massoud is a native of San Jose, CA. He attended St. Francis Cabrini School and Archbishop Mitty High School. Dr.Massoud has been passionate about dentistry from an early age. As an undergraduate, ...
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. John Massoud D.M.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95136 Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95125 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Massoud D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Massoud D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massoud
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dieulien Tong D.D.S. 228 N Jackson Ave San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Fatima Vafai DDS 888 Saratoga Ave San Jose CA 95129
- Dr. Randall LaFrom D.D.S. 20445 Pacifica Drive Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Gregg Trent DDS 14777 Los Gatos Blve 200 Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Joseph Lee D.D.S. 74 West El Camino Real Mountain View California 94040
- Clara N. Andirious D.D.S. 6472 Camden Avenue San Jose California 95120