Dr. Franklin Lum practices Neuropathology in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Lum studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii 1994
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Franklin Lum MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Franklin Lum MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Franklin Lum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lum
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- Firdos S. Sheikh 9381 E. Stockton Blvd. Elk Grove CA 95624
- Dr. Lucian Maidan M.D. 3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. George A. Palma MD 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Edwin A Cruz MD 3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alan Shatzel D.O. 3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Rochelle I. Frank MD 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661