Dr. Gretchen Skoog is a psychologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Skoog specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Skoog evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Skoog because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Illinois
- Basic Blue (Traditional)
- Blue Pathway
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur HMO
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur PPO
- BlueAdvantage HMO
- BlueChoice Pathway
- BlueChoice Select
- BlueChoice Value
- BluePrint HMO
- BluePrint PPO
- BlueValue Advantage
- Community Participating Option
- HMO Illinois
- Medicare Supplement
- SelecTEMP PPO
- SelectBlue Advantage
Dr. Gretchen Joann Skoog PSYD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60602 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gretchen Joann Skoog PSYD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gretchen Joann Skoog PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D. 2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD 1100 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Whitney Belcher 3660 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60613
- Dr. Adam L. Shafer PSY.D. 820 W Jackson Blvd Chicago Illinois 60607
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D. 2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD 1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068