Dr. Carlos Cabrera is a family practitioner practicing in Manati, PR. Dr. Cabrera specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cabrera possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Mr. Carlos A Cabrera MD's Practice location
Manati, PR 00674 Get Direction
MANATI, PR 00674 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Carlos A Cabrera MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Carlos A Cabrera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
Nearby Family Practitioners
- Dr. Armando Hernandez marrero M.D. Santa Cruz St #64 Bayamon PR 00960
- Dr. Felix Manuel Casiano-cabrera M.D. Street140 Km67 Llanadas Barceloneta PR 00617
- Dr. Abdias Joel De la rosa serrano MD Street 629 km 1.7 Bo La Maldonado Florida PR 00650
- Dr. Manuel A Rodriguez rios M.D., A.B.M.C.M. Optic Hernandez Morovis PR 00687
- Dr. Jesus Boanerges Sarmiento M.D. Manati Medical Plaza Manati PR 00674
- Dr. Nelson Y. Narvaez oms M.D. 163 Antonio R. Barcelo Arecibo PR 00612