Dr. Eva Hu-whittemore practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Hu-whittemore studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1983
- Kaleida Health Sys M Fillmore
Dr. Eva Hu-whittemore M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44124 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eva Hu-whittemore M.D. | Neurologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eva Hu-whittemore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- Parkinson's Disease Can Appear Up to 10 Years Before Diagnosis
Parkinson’s disease is a long-term neurological disorder that mainly affects the body’s movements. This disorder attacks the muscle control; therefore, involuntary movements of a Parkinson’s disease patient are very evident. Most patients have a hard time controlling their balance and movement...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D. 2550 Som Center Road Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Kitti Kaiboriboon M.D. 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D. 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy Other Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195