Dr. Ruth Fred jimenez is a rheumatologist practicing in RIO GRANDE, PR. Dr. Fred jimenez specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Fred jimenez treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Ruth Mareva Fred jimenez MD's Practice location
RIO GRANDE, PR 00745 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth Mareva Fred jimenez MD | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth Mareva Fred jimenez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
- Why Cats Make Great Companions for People with Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is a well-known fact that animals are wonderful companions for human beings. In fact, over 60% of all American households have some sort of a pet. People living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) may find that owning a pet, such as a cat, can bring a great deal of joy and comfort while coping with...
- Real Housewives Star Kyle Richards Opens Up About Her Struggle with Fibromyalgia
Keeping chronic diseases as a secret can have its advantages and disadvantages, all of which that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Kyle Richards is familiar with.Fibromyalgia is not a common disease, but it still affects many people in United States, even stars and moderately famous people....
- Connecting the Dots: Understanding the Link Between Severe Acid Reflux and Fibromyalgia
While it may seem odd that these two conditions are linked together, it turns out that fibromyalgia and gastrointestinal esophageal reflux disease are connected to each other. A recent study has looked at this comorbidity that many patients report having and have found that it is highly likely for...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Does Diet Affect RA Symptoms?
If you have rheumatoid arthritis, finding a way to minimize symptoms is important. There is a lot of information out there. Diet can impact many medical conditions. How does diet affect this disorder? Let’s explore the facts and see if there is evidence that a healthy diet and certain foods can...
- Dr. Oscar Soto raices MD 654 Ave Munoz Rivera San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Marcos Estrada M.D. Centro Renal Universitario San Juan PR 00922
- Dr. Yesenia D Santiago M.D. 100 Gran Bulivar Paseos San Juan PR 00926
- Dr. Antonio R Morales-lopez M.D. 55 Calle Saturno - El Verde Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. William Matos-santiago M.D. La Torre de Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Noelia Rodriguez-perez M.D. Jesus T. PiÃ±ero Ave.#316 San Juan PR 00927