Dr. Rameshwarnaik Kethavath is an anesthesiologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Kethavath ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kethavath also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Mr. Rameshwarnaik Kethavath MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Rameshwarnaik Kethavath MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Rameshwarnaik Kethavath MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Forbidden Topic Not Taught in Nursing School
No one is exempt from the dangers of drug use and addiction. Individuals from a variety of industries are faced with the constant risk of substance misuse, especially those people working in high-stress professions. This includes the medical industry, which is now facing an alarming problem. Health...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sean Michael Summers MD 5609 North Ross Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Joshua Gore MD 1000 N. Lincoln Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. John W Nelson MD 3535 Nw 58th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Timothy Talbot Tye D.O. 750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Scott A Mitchell DO 3601 Nw 138th St Oklahoma City OK 73134
- Dr. Jack E Marshall MD 3601 Nw 138th St Oklahoma City OK 73134