Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD
Dentist | General Practice2275 Kennedy Blvd Jersey City NJ, 07304
We are a general family dentist accepting all major insurance plans. We provide emergency SAME DAY appointments. Every procedure can be put on CareCredit or CitiHealth payment plans. In the same locat ...
Education and Training
UMDNJ - New jersey Dental School DMD 1986
- Emergency Extractions
- Pain Free Root Canals
- Dental Veneers
- E. Max Veneers
- E Max Crowns And Zirconium (strong Tooth Colored) Crowns
- Habit Appliances (Thumb Sucking)
- Walk-in Services
- X-ray (digital)
- X-rays (when Necessary)
- X Rays On site
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Accidents/trauma
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Crowding Of The Teeth
- Crown & Bridgework
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Cleaning And Bleaching
- Cleaning And Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment Of All Teeth
- Fillings & Crowns (including White)
- Porcelain Cerec Fillings/crowns
- menber American Dental Association 1986
- Board Member NJDS DAA 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Dentist1986Boulevard Dental Associates, PAOwner Founder Dentist
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07304Get Direction
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caruso
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305