Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD
Dentist | General Practice2275 Kennedy Blvd Jersey City NJ, 07304
We are a general family dentist accepting all major insurance plans. We provide emergency SAME DAY appointments. Every procedure can be put on CareCredit or CitiHealth payment plans. In the same locat ...
Education and Training
UMDNJ - New jersey Dental School DMD 1986
- Emergency Extractions
- Pain Free Root Canals
- Dental Veneers
- E. Max Veneers
- E Max Crowns And Zirconium (strong Tooth Colored) Crowns
- Habit Appliances (Thumb Sucking)
- Walk-in Services
- X-ray (digital)
- X-rays (when Necessary)
- X Rays On site
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Accidents/trauma
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Crowding Of The Teeth
- Crown & Bridgework
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Cleaning And Bleaching
- Cleaning And Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment Of All Teeth
- Fillings & Crowns (including White)
- Porcelain Cerec Fillings/crowns
- menber American Dental Association 1986
- Board Member NJDS DAA 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Dentist1986Boulevard Dental Associates, PAOwner Founder Dentist
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07304Get Direction
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caruso
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Peter D. Tsambazis D.M.D.223 Mallory Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Ramesh Kianfar DMD8 Baldwin Ave. Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Musa P Macapodi D.D.S.223 Mallory Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Injung Hwang DDS4 Beacon Way Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Howard Jerome Martin DMD75 Harrison Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Ana Paula Ribeiro DMD8 Baldwin Avenue Jersey City NJ 07304