Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD
Dentist | General Practice2275 Kennedy Blvd Jersey City NJ, 07304
We are a general family dentist accepting all major insurance plans. We provide emergency SAME DAY appointments. Every procedure can be put on CareCredit or CitiHealth payment plans. In the same locat ...
Education and Training
UMDNJ - New jersey Dental School DMD 1986
- Emergency Extractions
- Pain Free Root Canals
- Dental Veneers
- E. Max Veneers
- E Max Crowns And Zirconium (strong Tooth Colored) Crowns
- Habit Appliances (Thumb Sucking)
- Walk-in Services
- X-ray (digital)
- X-rays (when Necessary)
- X Rays On site
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Accidents/trauma
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Crowding Of The Teeth
- Crown & Bridgework
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Cleaning And Bleaching
- Cleaning And Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment Of All Teeth
- Fillings & Crowns (including White)
- Porcelain Cerec Fillings/crowns
- menber American Dental Association 1986
- Board Member NJDS DAA 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Dentist1986Boulevard Dental Associates, PAOwner Founder Dentist
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07304Get Direction
Dr. Edmund Mario Caruso DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caruso
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Ramesh Kianfar DMD8 Baldwin Ave. Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Musa P Macapodi D.D.S.223 Mallory Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Injung Hwang DDS4 Beacon Way Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Howard Jerome Martin DMD75 Harrison Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Mr. Nader Fahim Saad DDS570 West Side Ave Jersey City NJ 07304
- Ana Paula Ribeiro DMD8 Baldwin Avenue Jersey City NJ 07304