Dr. Leah Behl is a psychologist practicing in Stratford, NJ. Dr. Behl specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Behl evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Behl because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Leah Eugena Behl PH.D.'s Practice location
Stratford, NJ 08084 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leah Eugena Behl PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leah Eugena Behl PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D. 133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D. 1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Billie Lee Orenbuch 555 E City Ave Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D. 1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Soneida Abreu Luna 2100 Glendale Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152
- Dr. Nermine Tawadrous PSY.D. 950 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010