Dr. Monica Farias is a Dentist practicing in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Farias specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Monica Patricia Farias DDS's Practice location
Jupiter, FL 33477 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Monica Patricia Farias DDS | Dentist | Dental Public Health
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Monica Patricia Farias DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Richard C. Douglas 660 N State Road 7 Plantation Florida 33317
- Dr. Jose Fernando Alvarez MD 11601 Kew Gardens Ave Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Bruce L. Elkind D.D.S. 9100 Belvedere Rd Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411-3609
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S. 400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Dr. Mario Hernandez D.D.S 6815 S Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach FL 33405-4608
- Dr. Mihran Aris Asinmaz D.M.D. 470 Columbia Dr West Palm Beach FL 33409