Dr. Lewis Carr is a psychologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Carr specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carr evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carr because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina
Dr. Lewis Charles Carr PH.D., ABPP's Practice location
Asheville, NC 28801 Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90010 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lewis Charles Carr PH.D., ABPP | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lewis Charles Carr PH.D., ABPP's reviewsWrite Review
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC 775 Haywood Rd Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Irene Matiatos PHD 23 Silver Darter Ln Candler NC 28715
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mulchay M.A., M.S., PH.D. 1801 Vicente St San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. David M Karesh PHD 16 Arlington St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Jay Ian Fine PSY.D. 8 C Herman Avenue Extension Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D. 247 Charlotte St Asheville NC 28801