Dr. Jerry Orren is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Orren specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Orren can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Orren can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jerry M. Orren M. D.'s Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jerry M. Orren M. D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jerry M. Orren M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Wendy Cruz M.D. 2741 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Melissa Mary Hardesty MD U Washington Dept Of Ophthalmology Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Natalia Korneeva M.D., PH.D. 177 Ne 102nd Ave Portland OR 97220
- Mr. Jan Whitefield MD 4115 Lake Otis Parkway Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Owen R Bell M.D. 2501 E 42nd Ave Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. James N Bertelson MD 9500 Independence Dr Anchorage AK 99507