Dr. Ben Ross is a prosthodontist practicing in Fort Belvoir, VA. Dr. Ross specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Ben Brooks Ross DMD's Practice location
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060Get Direction
Charlottesville, VA 22911Get Direction
Dr. Ben Brooks Ross DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Weight Watchers Plan Effective?
The Weight Watchers diet plan is a very popular weight loss program based on eating nutritious food for losing weight. Weight Watchers is an international organization that has been in existence for more than 40 years, and has several success stories to its credit. One of the attractive features of...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- How to Prevent Bursitis
The condition is a form of inflammation that happens around the bursa. The bursa is a tissue that acts as a cushion between tendon, muscle, or bone joints. Once the bursa is inflamed it causes a lot of pain around the affected area.The swelling of the bursa is brought about by very many things that...
- Nursing: Best Practices
Although the phrase and concept of “Nursing: Best Practices” has become largely popular in recent times, several nurses are still unaware of the real meaning. Today, the most widely accepted definition is that the best practices are those patient care practices that have been put into practice...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Benjamin O. Watkins, III2440 M Street Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Emad Nasr El Haje BDS, DDS, MS1800 I Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Keith Progebin DDS1145 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Neil L. Starr D.D.S.1234 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Babak Noohi DDS, MS3 Washington Cir Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Emad Wadie Estafanous BDS715 Pendleton St Alexandria VA 22314