Dr. Eric Treadwell is a Dentist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Treadwell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Indiana Dental School DDS 1997
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Signature Administrators
- Delta Dental
- Humana Health
- United Concordia
Dr. Eric Lamont Treadwell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46227 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Lamont Treadwell D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Lamont Treadwell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS 9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Heather A. Maupin DDS 1070 W Main St Plainfield IN 46168
- Dr. Adrienne Rupright DDS 986 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis IN 46229
- S. Annette Mullins 735 West Walnut Street Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Timothy William Dudley D.D.S. 4030 South Meridian Street Indianapolis Indiana 46217
- Mariquita M. Palanca-Beveridge DDS 8280 Michigan Rd Indianapolis IN 46268