Dr. Moon young Im is a Chiropractor practicing in North Hollywood, CA. Dr. Im specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Im seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Moon young Im D.C.'s Practice location
North Hollywood, CA 91602 Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90006 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Moon young Im D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Moon young Im D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C. 1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C 7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Dr. Ronald C. Maugeri D.C. 23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Dr. Maes Vioula Rabadi DC 17418 Chatsworth St Granada Hills California 91344
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C 4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Marwan L. Chahayed DC 18341 Sherman Way Reseda CA 91335