Dr. Sanjana Chaturvedi, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. Her specialties include internal medicine and she currently sees patients in Vista, California. Dr. Chaturvedi is a graduate ...
Education and Training
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India Medical Degree
Primary Care Physician Medical Degree
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM Other Degree
Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA Other Degree
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Breast Cancer
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Scripps Mercy Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Sanjana Chaturvedi M.D.'s Practice location
Vista, CA 92083 Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92103 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sanjana Chaturvedi M.D. | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sanjana Chaturvedi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Juicing Smart for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients?
Numerous studies have been published lately referring to how diet can aid in relieving symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis.Now, juicing has become a hot topic. Can it truly aid in dealing with rheumatoid arthritis?Popularity of juicingJuicing became popular with celebrities going on...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Is Megaloblastic Anemia?
Anemia is a type of blood disorder where the number of red blood cells (RBCs) in the blood is lower than normal. Megaloblastic anemia, on the other hand, is a type of anemia that is characterized by larger than normal red blood cells (megaloblasts) and not having enough of them. When the red blood...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Alberto Chavira M.D. 334 Via Vera Cruz San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. P. Alexander Ataii M.D. 9200 Scranton Rd San Diego California 92121
- Dr. Lawrence J Schlitt M.D. 12395 El Camino Real San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Tannaz Ebrahimi adib M.D. 4002 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Diana E Hoppe M.D. 317 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Nathan Rendler M.D. 15525 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064