Dr. Anne Sutherland practices Pulmonology in New York, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sutherland manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
Dr. Anne Kathleen Sutherland MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029 Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10458 Get Direction
NEWARK, NJ 07103 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anne Kathleen Sutherland MD | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anne Kathleen Sutherland MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sutherland
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- All About Croup
Croup is described as an infection of the upper respiratory tract, involving the trachea and larynx, which causes obstruction in breathing. The trachea and larynx connect the upper portion of the lungs to the mouth. Croup is characterized by a barking cough.Croup is very common in children. Those...
- 6 Secrets of Thriving with CF
Thriving with cystic fibrosis (CF) means more than just surviving. It means truly learning to live an everyday life of fullness and wellbeing, despite having CF. While the average life expectancy of someone in the U.S. with CF may be thirty-seven, one can learn to manage the difficult symptoms,...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Charles Oribabor 244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Jennifer A. LaRosa MD 475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Carlos Remolina MD 515 N Wood Ave Linden NJ 7036
- Dr. Medhat Ismail MD 246 Hamburg Tpke Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec MD 211 Billop Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Stephen D. Siegel M.D. 3 E 71st St New York NY 10021