Dr. Michael Rosario-prieto practices Neuropathology in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Rosario-prieto studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Michael Rosario-prieto MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Rosario-prieto MD | Neurologist | Neuromuscular Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Rosario-prieto MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Dr. Sally Babu Zachariah MD 10,000 Bay Pines Blvd. Bay Pines Florida 33744
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD 2727 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Angelo Alves MD 5580 49th St St. Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Jean-raphael Schneider M.D. 430 Morton Plant St Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Michael Arnold Franklin M.D. North 1201 5th Avenue St. Petersburg Florida 33703
- Dr. Brody Lars Henkel M.D. 2816 West Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607