Heidi Ohlmann is a physical therapist practicing in Shakopee, MN. Heidi Ohlmann specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Heidi Ohlmann can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Heidi Ohlmann will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Heidi Jo whipple Ohlmann Other's Practice location
Shakopee, MN 55379 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Heidi Jo whipple Ohlmann Other | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Heidi Jo whipple Ohlmann Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT 11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Susan James Jacobsen PT 2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Terrance L Buisman PT 825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Urbae Y Hall PT 2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Mark W Siewert PT 825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Nicholas P Sharp PT 6465 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426