Dr. Samy Ibrahim practices Orthodontics in Thousand Oaks, CA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Ibrahim may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Ibrahim must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Samy Aly mohamed Ibrahim DDS.'s Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Dr. Samy Aly mohamed Ibrahim DDS.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dr. Norman John Nagel D.D.S.3695 Alamo St Simi Valley CA 93063
- Dr. Payam Ata Sanjideh DDS, MS23487 Park Colombo Calabasas CA 91302
- Dr. David Jeffrey Rudolph DDS MS PHD9453 Gierson Ave Chatsworth CA 91311
- Dr. James Fisk <mulick DDS5931 Kanan Rd Agoura Hills CA 91301
- Dr. Adam Gary Lautt D.D.S., M.S.1730 S Victoria Ave Ventura CA 93003
- Robin S. Mcewan D.D.S., M.S.2277 Michael Dr Newbury Park CA 91320